Owner has up to date calendar
Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 6
from $114 - $131 for 2 persons
Children from 4-10 cost 5 € per night
This availability calendar shows you general availability of this object. Days that are marked in "red" are unfortunately not available anymore. We're trying to keep the calendar up to date. However, the only way to find out for sure is to send an availability request to the property owner using the "Check availability" form. We will try to get back to you within 24 hours or less.
This is our largest apartment. It has about 50 square meters of living space - enough room for up to 6 people. The apartment is divided as follows:
- cozy living room with fireplace, stove with oven, toaster, coffee maker, dining table with 6 seats, cable television;
- Farmer's room with double bed and dresser;
- Room with single bed and single sofa bed;
- Modern room with double bed and wardrobe;
- Bad separately with shower, hair dryer and towels, toilet;
- Key advantages: great atmosphere
- sleeps up to 6 persons
- Bedrooms / Bathrooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom
- Kitchen (Area): fully equipped kitchen
- very comfortable, makes you feel at home, bright and inviting
- Internet: has complimentary high speed Internet access, WiFi available
- Heating: central heating system
- Smoking: no smoking allowed, low allergen environment
- Pets: sorry, no pets are allowed
- Location: The unit is conveniently located directly in the center and downtown area of Bamberg.
The vacation apartments are in the Bamberger old city in romantic fishers' houses in the socalled Little Venice. The apartments accommodate up to 4 persons, Fischerei 31 being for up to 6. The accommodations are directly on the Regnitz river, quiet but central.
The apartments are newly nenovated and lovingly furnished. Cable TV and WiFi come free. Each apartment is nonsmoking and built to "green" standards (oiled wooden floors, silica painted walls, green power). All Bamberg sightseeing, the concert hall, the theatre, the old city center and of course the beer cellars are reached easily on foot. This is an ideal starting point for trips in Bamberg and in the Franconian Switzerland. The absolute highlight is using the terrace on the Regnitz belonging to the Fischerei 27 property!
The object is located in 96047 Bamberg. The nearest (or most convenient) airport is Nuremberg Airport. The distance to this airport is about 60 km (37.5 miles), approximately a 52 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Bamberg, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.