Vacation Apartment in Oerlinghausen - 829 sqft, spiral staircase, bedroom with four poster bed (# 1613)
Bedrooms: 1 | Sleeps: 2
from $59 - $70 for 1 person
Seidelmann family welcomes you to this beautiful, well-kept, non-smoking vacation apartment for up to four people, extending over two floors and with terrace. It is in the quiet old town-core of Oerlinghausen in the Teutoburg Forest, on the Hermannsweg right between Detmold and Bielefeld.
The apartment consists of the following rooms:
- large living room with sleeper sofa, TV, stereo, dining area and fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- separate toilet
- bedroom with canopy bed
- bathroom with shower, bathtub, toilet, and washing basin
- bed sheets, towels, dish towels included
- weekly or monthly flat fee rental (weekly cleaning and change of sheets/towels EUR 35)
- breakfast service, laundry service, luggage transport, etc. available
The comfortable 77 sq.m-apartment is a great vantage point for reaching many sights and attractions of Ostwestfalen-Lippe, as well as for hikes (e.g. on the Hermannsweg) and bike tours (e.g. on the bike trail along the Ems).
- Size: vacation apartment, ulta-modern style, 829 sqft
- Key advantages: spiral staircase, bedroom with four poster bed
- sleeps up to 2 persons
- Bedrooms / Bathrooms: 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom
- Living/Dining: 1 living/family room
- Kitchen (Area): fully equipped kitchen
- upgraded interiors, and well furnished
- very comfortable, makes you feel at home
- Smoking: no smoking allowed
- Pets: sorry, no pets are allowed
- starting $59 - $70/day or $306 - $367/week
- valid for 1 person
- Extra per person per night: $12
- Extra per person per week: $82
- minimum stay is 3 days
Please note that the price shown here is just a starting price. When you do an inquiry with us the property owner will provide you with a quote based on the actual number or persons, children, length of stay etc. Depending on the season you will likely see higher rates during main season or popular events. Therefore we recommend to do an inquiry to obtain your personal quote (which is free) and this way you know the exact pricing for your situation.
This availability calendar shows you general availability of this object. Days that are marked in "red" are unfortunately not available anymore. We're trying to keep the calendar up to date. However, the only way to find out for sure is to send an availability request to the property owner using the "Check availability" form. We will try to get back to you within 24 hours or less.
Small, quiet town in the midst of the Teutoburg Forest, on the Hermannsweg, right between Detmold and Bielefeld. The apartment itself is in the old-town city center of Oerlinghausen.
The apartment is in the house we also live in, so that we are at your service should you need any help. We aim to make our guests feel like they are staying with good friends. The calm natural surroundings can be discovered on foot or by bike.
For more culture-oriented excursions, smaller cities are nearby, larger cities such as Hannover, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Köln, Hamburg are 100-250 km (or 1-2.5 hours of driving) away.
The comfortable apartment is a great vantage point for reaching many sights and attractions of Ostwestfalen-Lippe, as well as for hikes (e.g. on the Hermannsweg) and bike tours (e.g. on the bike trail along the Ems).
The object is located at Simonsplatz 4, 33813 Oerlinghausen. The nearest (or most convenient) airport is Hanover Airport. The distance to this airport is about 112 km (70.0 miles), approximately a 1 hour, 6 minutes drive by car. In addition, there are good public transportation options available for Oerlinghausen, in case you don't want to rent a car. At the top of this page is also a map with the exact location of the object.