Nine Of The landlord Wishes To The Ideal Tenants
Categories: General Travel Info
[ source: Flickr]
1. Be punctual. Of course delays can occur, but it shouldn't be asking too much to tell the owner if your arrival will be later than planned.
2. Please be honest if anything should break. Don't just put it back or let it disappear, just say it. Same with stains on the carpet; don't just try to put some furniture there.
3. You may be on vacation, but your neighbors might have to get up early and go to work. So, please have a little respect.
4. If there are plants on the balcony or window flower pots, please do water them. The owner will only be there, perhaps, when there is a change of renters, but nobody wants dead plants around.
5. If making yourself at home has you have to move furniture, please put it back to its original spot before you leave.
6. The vacation apartment is made and gets rented out for a certain number of guests, so please don't open a dormitory of your own or give the whole football club you're friends with a place to crash.
7. Avoid trying to find new TV channels on the receiver; the next renter will appreciate finding the same that were set up.
8. There are waste receptacles in front of the house. Please use them, don't wait until your departure day and decorate the apartment with the trash collected in two weeks.
9. Whenever you leave the apartment, remember to bring your key with you.
About this Article
This travel guide has been written by Gaby Leeser.
Ich bin studierte Volkskundlerin und gelernte Fernsehreporterin , reise sehr gerne beruflich und privat durch Deutschland und verbringe meinen Urlaub seit Jahren nur in Ferienhäusern oder Ferienwohnungen.
Beruflich habe ich sowohl für das ZDF und den SWR gearbeitet, aber auch für verschiedene private TV Sender - daneben habe ich mich immer mehr auf Recherchen zu den unterschiedlichsten Themen spezialisiert.
Ansonsten lebe ich mit Mann und Foxterrier in Mainz , sammle alte Kochbücher , backe eigenes Brot und fahre mit meinen kleinen grünen MG gerne in die nähere und weitere Umgebung um Neues zu entdecken und stundenlang mit meinem Hund spazieren zu gehen.
Find and book quality Germany Vacation Rentals and Holiday Apartments ...
By State: Aargau, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, Appenzell Innerrhoden, Baden-Wurttemberg, Basel-Landschaft, Basel-Stadt, Bavaria, Berlin (region), Bern (Canton), Brandenburg, Bremen (region), Burgenland (Austria), Canton of Jura, Canton of Uri, Carinthia (Austria), Fribourg (Canton), Geneva (Canton), Glarus, Graubünden, Hamburg (region), Hesse, Lower Austria, Lower Saxony, Lucerne (Canton), Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Neuchâtel, Nidwalden, North Rhine-Westphalia, Obwalden, Rhineland-Palatinate, Saarland, Salzburger Land (Austria), Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schaffhausen (Canton), Schleswig-Holstein, Schwyz (Canton), Solothurn, St. Gallen (Canton), Styria (Austria), Thurgau, Thuringia, Ticino, Tyrol (Austria), Upper Austria, Valais, Vaud, Vienna (Austria), Voralberg (Austria), Zug (Canton), Zürich (Canton), [ + ] more ...
More Germany Travel Related Articles
- City Tour: Frankfurt am Main
- Lake Königssee - Deepest Lake in Germany
- Combing through Quedlinburg's charms
- The Charms of Berlin's Scheunenviertel
- Activities in Grainau
- Fastnacht in Mainz
- Lake Biggesee
- Highlights of Hamburg
- Amusement park Schloss Thurn – High speed and action in calm nature
- Feel Like Royalty at Hohen Niendorf Hunting Lodge
Feedback, comments, questions?
If you have visited here please share your experiences with our readers on Facebook. Or, if you have other cool trip suggestions and would like to contribute a travel guide here, please drop me an email. We also are encouraging free-lancers, travel guide writers or publishers who have great Germany related content to send us an email and get in touch with us.
Ask a Local for special travel insider tips!
We make it easy for you to post your travel questions and get them answered by local residents and our property owners in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This way you get unqiue travel tips, personalized to your needs. Just type in your destination in the search box and go to your desired destination guide. From there look for the "Ask a Local" box, type in your question and submit. Typically you'll get 2-3 responses within less than 24 hours.
Download free eBook: 10 Tips on how to Live Like a German during your Germany Vacation!
Register for our free monthly Germany travel newsletter and download as a gift this valuable eBook: "10 Tips on how to Live Like a German during your Germany Vacation" - written by Bettina Kraft, owner of the Live Like a German site.
[ + ] More Details
Add the "Best of Live Like a German" to your web site or blog!
Get the Best of Live Like a German badge, which shows the latest Germany travel tips, popular vacation packages, special trip plans, and a selection of travel guides. It can be integrated easily into your web site or blog.
[ + ] More Details